2.4G 4CH Remote Control with Receiver Circuit Board
- Reach distance: open area 50 meter
- Control: 2 motors
- Compatible: Motor 130,260,(high power motor may burn the board)
- Receiver board size:4.1*5.3cm
- Input voltage:4-7v
- Max current: input:5A
- Uses AA*2 battery for remote control (not included)
Arduino 16X2 LCD Keypad Shield₦ 5,000
This is a 16×2 LCD and Keypad shield for Arduino Uno, Diecimila, Duemilanove, Freeduino boards, and other Uno sized compatible boards such as the Sparkfun Redboard.Qucik View
Arduino AT-TINY85 Digispark Board₦ 2,000
The AT-Tiny85 Board is perfect for developing projects where an Arduino would be “too much”. It allows you to perform basic I/O and computing functions and is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- Fully supported on Arduino IDE
- Can be powered via USB or External Source – 5V or 7-35V (12V or less recommended)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- I2C and SPI (via USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
Arduino Buzzer Module₦ 800
This module allows you to produce a rich and loud sound from your microcontroller.
- 3.3 V to 5 V Operating Voltage
- 3V to 5V Control
- Works without the need of a separate transistor
- Mounting Hole
- VCC (3.3 V to 5 V)
- I/O Control
Arduino Camera₦ 7,000
This OV7670 Camera allows image capabilities to be added to a microcontroller or Arduino with ease. It is capable of up to 640 X 480 pixel resolution and has a widely available library.
- Photosensitive array: 640X480
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
- Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleep: <20μA
- Temperature Operating: -30 ? to 70 ?
- Output Formats (8): YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
- Optical size: 1/6 “
- FOV: 25 °
- Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- View Mode: Progressive
- Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ?
Arduino CNC Shield V3.0₦ 7,000
This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.It is a total of four slots, can drive four stepper motors using the A4988 stepper motor drivers included. CNC Shield V3.0 can be used as drive expansion board for engraving machine, 3D printer and other devices. The board can drive 4 stepper motors, and each step stepper motor only needs two IO ports.
CNC Shield V3.0 into Arduino UNO, and installing GRBL firmware a CNC engraving machine or 3D printer can be built.
- Can be used to build engraving machines,3D printers and robotic systems.
- Motor driversA4988 included.
- It is a total of four slots, can drive four stepper motor
- Each road stepper motors only need two I/O ports. Meaning, six I/O ports can be well managed three stepper motors.
Arduino DHT22 + Uno Combp Kit₦ 10,000
DHT22 and Arduino Uno combo Kit lets you take weather readings with ease. The DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor allows reading to be taken with great ease.
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy
- Good for -40 to 80°C temperature readings ±0.5°C accuracy
- No more than 0.5 Hz sampling rate (once every 2 seconds)
- Body size 27mm x 59mm x 13.5mm (1.05″ x 2.32″ x 0.53″)
- 4 pins, 0.1″ spacing
Arduino Uno Features
- Microcontroller: ATmega328.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V.
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Arduino Uno
Arduino Double Channel Relay Module 5V/10A₦ 2,000
This product is a 2-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
With this relay you can easily control electrical appliances, lights, etc.
- Opto-isolated input
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 1-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Can be connected directly to microcontoller GPIO pins.
- Working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
Arduino Dual-axis XY Joystick Module₦ 2,000
A joystick module which can be interfaced with a microcontroller like Arduino. It can be used in your robotics projects
- Dual-axis XY Joystick Module for Arduino
- Size: 4 X 2.6 X 3.2CM
- 2 potentiometers for 2 axes
- 1 switch
- Working voltage: 5V
Arduino Ethernet Shield₦ 7,000
This Ethernet Shield which is based on the W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your device Online. It is directly supported by official Ethernet Library. It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage: 7-12 V
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 50 mA
- Power over Ethernet ready Magnetic jack
- MicroSD card slot
Arduino IoT Weather Station Kit₦ 13,500
The weather station Internet of Things(IoT) kit allows an internet connected weather station to be built with ease. The kit contains items that allow allow temperature and humidity reading to be collected and posted to the internet via a GSM network with the availability of battery backup.
- Arduino Uno R3
- DH11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- SIM800 GSM Module
- TP4056 Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- MT3608 Booster
Get more value, pay less.Qucik View
Arduino Mega₦ 9,000
The Arduino Mega is just the Arduino for when you need to bring the big guns out. It has 54 GPIO, 4 UART pins, 16 Analog inputs and more
- Microcontroller ATmega2560
- Operating Voltage 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits) 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins 16
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA
- Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM 8 KB
- EEPROM 4 KB
- Clock Speed 16 MHz
- Resettable polyfuse that protects PC USB ports from shorts and overcurrent