Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Arduino DHT22 + Uno Combo Kit
DHT22 and Arduino Uno combo Kit lets you take weather readings with ease. The DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor allows reading to be taken with great ease.
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy
- Good for -40 to 80°C temperature readings ±0.5°C accuracy
- No more than 0.5 Hz sampling rate (once every 2 seconds)
- Body size 27mm x 59mm x 13.5mm (1.05″ x 2.32″ x 0.53″)
- 4 pins, 0.1″ spacing
Arduino Uno Features
- Microcontroller: ATmega328.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V.
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Arduino Uno
There are no reviews yet.