Arduino Ethernet Shield₦ 7,000
This Ethernet Shield which is based on the W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your device Online. It is directly supported by official Ethernet Library. It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage: 7-12 V
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 50 mA
- Power over Ethernet ready Magnetic jack
- MicroSD card slot
Arduino IoT Weather Station Kit₦ 13,500
The weather station Internet of Things(IoT) kit allows an internet connected weather station to be built with ease. The kit contains items that allow allow temperature and humidity reading to be collected and posted to the internet via a GSM network with the availability of battery backup.
- Arduino Uno R3
- DH11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- SIM800 GSM Module
- TP4056 Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- MT3608 Booster
Get more value, pay less.Qucik View
ENC28J60 Ethernet Shield V1.0 for Arduino Nano₦ 3,800
This shield allows an Arduino Nano to be connected to the web with great EaseQucik View
Ethernet Module – ENC28J60₦ 4,000
This module allows you to add Ethernet connectivity to your projects. Based on the popular Microchip’s ENC28J60, this module will easily interface with any Microcontroller or Arduino board allowing Internet Connectivity via the Ethernet..
- Up to 10Mbps
- 5V Tolerant I/O pins
- Fully IEEE 803.2 Standards compatible
High-Speed USB SPI Programmer – EZP2010₦ 12,000
This programmer can read and write the BIOS chips of a DVD,TV,etc
- USB 2.0 interface, the speed is 12Mbps.
- Auto detect chip modules.
- Auto select power voltage.
- Auto off-line chip copy.
- Software and firmware update.
- Support chip of 25 FLASH, 24 EEPROM, 25 EEPROM, 93 EEPROM, etc