Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Arduino AT-TINY85 Digispark Board
The AT-Tiny85 Board is perfect for developing projects where an Arduino would be “too much”. It allows you to perform basic I/O and computing functions and is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- Fully supported on Arduino IDE
- Can be powered via USB or External Source – 5V or 7-35V (12V or less recommended)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- I2C and SPI (via USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED