20 X 4 LCD Module – Arduino Compatible₦ 5,000
This 20 X 4 LCD Module allows you to fit in a lot more text than you can on the smaller 16X4. It is however fully compatible. It has the industry standard HD44780 LCD controller.
- 20X4 Characters
- 5V Operating voltage
- Fully pin and code compatible with 16X2, 16X1 LCDs
4 Channels Wireless Remote Control 315MHz -Arduino Compatible₦ 4,000
Communicate with Arduino over long distances
- 315MHz operating frequency
- Distance: approx. 50 Meters in open air
- 5V operation
- 4 Control channels
8-Channel Digital Capacitive Switch Touch Sensor Module For Arduino – TTP226₦ 1,500
A capacitive touch module which sends out signals on contact, it can be interfaced to an Arduino or any microcontroller. This module can be used to build all kinds of interesting projects from access control, home automation, automotive projects etc
- Onboard TTP226 capacitive 8 keys touch sensor IC
- Onboard 8 channel level status indicator
- Working voltage: 2.4V-5.5V
Arduino AT-TINY85 Digispark Board₦ 2,000
The AT-Tiny85 Board is perfect for developing projects where an Arduino would be “too much”. It allows you to perform basic I/O and computing functions and is fully compatible with the Arduino IDE.
- Fully supported on Arduino IDE
- Can be powered via USB or External Source – 5V or 7-35V (12V or less recommended)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- I2C and SPI (via USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
Arduino Buzzer Module₦ 1,500
This module allows you to produce a rich and loud sound from your microcontroller.
- 3.3 V to 5 V Operating Voltage
- 3V to 5V Control
- Works without the need of a separate transistor
- Mounting Hole
- VCC (3.3 V to 5 V)
- I/O Control
Arduino Camera₦ 4,500
This OV7670 Camera allows image capabilities to be added to a microcontroller or Arduino with ease. It is capable of up to 640 X 480 pixel resolution and has a widely available library.
- Photosensitive array: 640X480
- IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V (internal LDO for nuclear power 1.8V)
- Power operation: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV
- Sleep: <20μA
- Temperature Operating: -30 ? to 70 ?
- Output Formats (8): YUV/YCbCr4: 2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4: 2:2 Raw RGB Data
- Optical size: 1/6 “
- FOV: 25 °
- Maximum Zhen rate: 30fps VGA
- Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec)
- SNR: 46 dB
- Dynamic range: 52 dB
- View Mode: Progressive
- Electronic Exposure: 1 line to 510 line
- Pixel Size: 3.6μm x 3.6μm
- Dark current: 12 mV / s at 60 ?
Arduino CNC Shield V3.0₦ 3,000Qucik View
Arduino DHT22 + Uno Combo Kit₦ 10,000
DHT22 and Arduino Uno combo Kit lets you take weather readings with ease. The DHT22 temperature and humidity sensor allows reading to be taken with great ease.
- Low cost
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy
- Good for -40 to 80°C temperature readings ±0.5°C accuracy
- No more than 0.5 Hz sampling rate (once every 2 seconds)
- Body size 27mm x 59mm x 13.5mm (1.05″ x 2.32″ x 0.53″)
- 4 pins, 0.1″ spacing
Arduino Uno Features
- Microcontroller: ATmega328.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V.
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Arduino Uno
Arduino Double Channel Relay Module 5V/10A₦ 2,000
This product is a 2-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
With this relay you can easily control electrical appliances, lights, etc.
- Opto-isolated input
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 1-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Can be connected directly to microcontoller GPIO pins.
- Working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
Arduino Dual-axis XY Joystick Module₦ 1,500
A joystick module which can be interfaced with a microcontroller like Arduino. It can be used in your robotics projects
- Dual-axis XY Joystick Module for Arduino
- Size: 4 X 2.6 X 3.2CM
- 2 potentiometers for 2 axes
- 1 switch
- Working voltage: 5V
Arduino Ethernet Shield₦ 13,000
This Ethernet Shield which is based on the W5100 Ethernet Chip gives you an easy way to get your device Online. It is directly supported by official Ethernet Library. It adds a micro-SD card slot, which can be used to store files for serving over the network
- Operating voltage: 5V
- Input voltage: 7-12 V
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Clock speed: 16 MHz
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 50 mA
- Power over Ethernet ready Magnetic jack
- MicroSD card slot
Arduino IoT Weather Station Kit₦ 13,500
The weather station Internet of Things(IoT) kit allows an internet connected weather station to be built with ease. The kit contains items that allow allow temperature and humidity reading to be collected and posted to the internet via a GSM network with the availability of battery backup.
- Arduino Uno R3
- DH11 Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- SIM800 GSM Module
- TP4056 Lithium Ion Battery Charger
- 18650 Lithium Ion Battery
- MT3608 Booster
Get more value, pay less.Qucik View