ST-Link STM8/STM32 v2 Programmer & Emulator
This pocket friendly USB programmer and debugger allows STM8 and STM32 (ARM) microcontrollers to be programmed and debugged.
- Support for all the STM8 devices via SWIM interface
- Support for all STM32 devices with SWD interface
- Debugging : run at full-speed, single-stepped, breakpoints, viewing variables and registers, etc.
- Programming : supports FLASH ROM, EEPROM, AFR, etc.
- Onboard 500mA self-recovery fuse to avoid harming by short circuit
- Dual voltage output (3.3V/5V), easy for debugging/programming
- Standard USB interface to PC
- USB2.0 combined with SWIM/SWD interfaces : quick response for debugging & fast speed for programming
- Upgradable firmware
The board supports any of the following softwares:
- ST – LINK Utility 2.0 and above
- STVD 2 and above
- STVP 3.2.3 and above
- IAR EWARM V6.20 and above
- IAR EWSTM8 V1.30 and above
- KEIL RVMDK V4.21 and above