4 AA Battery Holder – 6V Output₦ 1,300
This battery box holder with wire connector, holds 4 x 1.5 V AA batteries. Allowing you to power all kinds of projects and devices with the easily available AA batteryQucik View
4 Channels Wireless Remote Control 315MHz -Arduino Compatible₦ 3,000
- Communicate with Arduino over long distances
- 315MHz operating frequency
- Distance: approx. 50 Meters in open air
- 5V operation
- 4 Control channels
4 Phase Stepper Motor – 5V + Driver₦ 2,500
This 5 line 4 phase stepper motor with the included driver ULN2003 board can be used to drive all kinds of projects from robotics, DIY or control and industrial applications
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface.
4-Channel Relay Module₦ 2,200
The 4-channel relay module is able to switch up to 250A 10A and can be easily applied to home automation and control applications.
- Supports all MCUs and Arduino Modules
- Easy connection
- Simple 5V Operation
- Very handy for home automation and control applications
This Bluetooth 4.0 TTL transceiver module allows you to communicate with any gadget using the highly energy efficient Bluetooth 4.0 specification
- Power input: 3.6V-6V DC(Can not higher than 6V)
- It’s easy to use and safely enclosed in a plastic sheath
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Default baud rate: 9600 (Adjustable baudrate)
- Default serial port setting: 9600, N, 8, 1
- Operates as slave or master.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption 90uA~400uA
- Coverage up to 60 meters
- Built in PCB antenna
- Size: 43mm x 15mm
- VCC: input power supply 3.3~6V, Prohibit more than 7V
- GND: Ground
- TX: transport
- RX: receive
- State: when bluetooth is connected , output “High level”, “no conntected” output “low level”
- en:when module is connected, give a high level to “EN”,the module will disconnected.
Bi-Directional 4 Channel Logic Level Converter₦ 1,000
This tiny logic level shifter features four bidirectional channels, allowing for safe and easy communication between devices operating at different logic levels. It can convert signals as low as 1.5 V to as high as 18 V and vice versa, and its four channels are enough to support most common bidirectional and unidirectional digital interfaces, including I²C, SPI, and asynchronous TTL serial.Qucik View