3.3V-5V TXS0108E 8 Channel Bidirectional Logic Level Converter₦ 950
This chip allow easy conversion between logic levels allowing easy interfacing of Modules or other integrated circuits to a microcontroller or Arduino system.
- 1.2 V to 3.6 V on A Port and 1.65 to 5.5 V on B Port
- Output Enable Function Using OE pin
- VCCA connects to lower logic level eg 3.3V
- VCCB connects to higher logic level eg 5V
- When Ax has TTL 3.3V input, Bx will get TTL 5V output
- When Bx has TTL 5V input, Ax will get TTL 3.3V output
- NO direction control required
Example applications are Arduino to GSM connections, 3.3V SPI/I2C module connection to 5V system, UART interfacing between systems operating at different voltagesQucik View
Female-Female Dupont Jumper Cables₦ 1,200
These male to male dupont jumper cables will help you easily connect things up, especially modules and sensors
- 40 Colored dupont cables
- Length: 20cm
- 1p-1p pin header, Female to Female.
- 2.54mm/1 inch spacing spacing pin headers
- Easily connect modules and sensors
FT232 FTDI To TTL Serial Adapter₦ 1,600
A low-cost way to add USB capability to for Arduino or other microcontrollers. Use this for boot loading or uploading Arduino sketches with ease
- Can program Arduino mini, Pro Mini, Lily Pad and other Arduino devices without pinout.
- Working voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Chip: FT232RL
- Over current protection with 500 mA fuse
LM2596 Adjustable Step-Down Power Module With Digital Display₦ 2,000
This board carries the multipurpose LM2596 power supply and allows you deliver a regulated voltage for any electronic device without the need for soldering or a multimeter. Simply set it and hook it up. The module displays the output voltage on a built in seven segment display.
- 4V-40V Input Voltage.
- Continuously adjustable output voltage range of 1.25V-37V .
- Maximum output current up to 3A
- Switch toggles between viewing output or input voltage.
- Clear Seven Segment display for showing operating voltages
Micro USB to DIP Adapter- Pair₦ 1,000
These Micro USB to DIP converter boards allow easy connection of a microcontroller or arduino to a PC using standard USB interface.
It may also be used to power a device over the USB port
- 3cm x 3cm x 3cm
R2323 to TTL Converter with Dupont Cable₦ 1,600
This module suitable for any 3.3v or 5v microcontroller and Arduino
• Fully compatible with existing legacy COM port software
• Output signals: VDD, TXD, RXD, CTS, RTS, GND
• Power, TX, RX LED
• Power input: 3.3V or 5V
1 * RS232 Serial To TTL Converter Module
4 * Dupont Jumping CableQucik View
Raspberry Pi Raspberry Pi HDMI To VGA Converter₦ 4,800
This is a high quality, high performance, convenient and compact HDMI to VGA conversion cable. It converts the digital HDMI video signals which are outputted from Raspberry Pi, into an analog signal required by the widely used VGA based computer displays still widely used around the world. It is a portable digital to analog adapter cable, converting standard HDMI input to VGA output. It is widely applicable where computer/DVD/digital set top box/laptop/a range of HD sources output’s digital signal but some display devices such as TV/monitor/projector doesn’t have digital input interface.
- Plug and play, no external power supply required
- The device handles display resolutions of up to 720p/1080i/1080p
- Standard HDMI male input
- VGA female output
- 99% high purity oxygen free copper wire core, gold plated terminals and gold plated plug
Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A/B/B+Qucik View
RS-485 to TTL Converter Module₦ 999
This RS485 to TTL Module allows you to communicate to an RS-485 device, module or another microcontroller at over 1Mbps from over 1km away! This RS485 transciever can be easily interfaced to a microcontroller or Arduino
- Uses MAX485 integrated circuit
- Pinout DI,DE,RE,RD signals
- 5 Volt Operation
RS232 to TTL Module – MAX3232₦ 1,000
This RS232 to TTL converter allows a microcontroller or Arduino operating at 3.3V to 5V to be interfaced to RS-232 type serial port.
- MAX3232 chip
- Voltage: 3.3V/5V
USB to RS-485 Converter₦ 1,500
The USB-RS-485 Converter allows you to interface and debug RS-485 devices from any terminal application or terminal application.
- No need external power, USB powered
- USB 2.0 plug and play compliant
- USB CH340 chip
- Support System: Windows XP , Vista, Windows 7 , Linux , MacOS , and WinCE5.0 support
- Supports baud rate range : 75bps – 115200bps , up to 6Mbps
- Communication distance :1200m(max)
USB to RS232 Cable HL-340₦ 2,000
A USB to RS232 cable.
- USB to RS232 (9-pin Male) Cable
- USB specification 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- 4.Support the RS 232 serial interface
- Supports over 1 Mbps data transfer rate
- Windows Vista/7/8/10
USB to UART 5- Pin CP2102 Module Serial Converter₦ 2,500
A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY ELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TALK DIRECTLY TO MICROCONTROLLERS, GSM MODULE, GPS MODULES, BLUETOOTH AND MANY MORE VIA UART/RS232
This is a USB 2.0 to 3.3V TTL UART 5 Pin CP 2102 Module Serial Converter
Connect MCU easily to your computer
Stable and reliable chip set CP2102 USB specifications
2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps
Standard USB type A male and TTL 5 Pin connector
5 pins for TXD RXD GND 3.3V 5V.
All handshaking and modem interface signals.
Baud rate: 300bps to 1.5 Mbps.
Byte receive buffer: 640 byte transmit buffer.
Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking support.
Event character support Line break transmission.
USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
Temperature Range : -40 to + 85
Supports windows 98, Vista, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40Qucik View