4N35 + Free Socket₦ 1,000
4N35 is an optocoupler integrated circuit in which an infrared emitter diode drives a phototransistor. They are also known as optoisolators since they separate two circuits optically.
An optocoupler is analogous to a relay which isolates two circuits magnetically.
A 4N35 is used to interface microcontrollers to parallel port or other circuits that may potentially damage the microcontroller or Arduino such as sensing AC voltages, Zero crossing sensing or Triac interface.
- Isolation test voltage 5000 VRMS
- Interfaces with common logic families
- Input-output coupling capacitance < 0.5 pF
- Industry standard dual-in-line 6 pin package
LM317 Device₦ 1,000
The LM317 device is an adjustable three-terminal positive-voltage regulator capable of supplying more than 1.5 A over an output-voltage range of 1.25 V to 37V. The output voltage can be set with the use of two resistors. It includes current limiting, thermal overload protection, and safe operating area protection.
- Output Voltage Range Adjustable From 1.25 V to 37 V
- Output Current Greater Than 1.5 A
- Internal Short-Circuit Current Limiting
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Output Safe-Area Compensation
LM386 Amplifier + Free Socket₦ 900
LM386 is a power amplifier designed for use in low voltage consumer applications. The gain is internally set to 20 but can be configured to any value from 20 to 200. It is easy to connect for audio amplifiers and many other circuts
- Good for battery powered circuits
- Minimal external parts
- Wide supply voltage range: 4V–12V or 5V–18V
- Low quiescent current drain: 4mA
- Voltage gains from 20 to 200
- Ground referenced input
- Self-centering output quiescent voltage
- Low distortion: 0.2% (AV = 20, VS = 6V, RL = 8W, PO = 125mW, f = 1kHz)
LM393 + Free Socket₦ 900
The LM393 device consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. This device can be used for various comparison based control and sensing projects.
- Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
LM555 + Free Socket₦ 900
The LM555 is a highly stable device for generating accurate time delays or oscillation.In the time delay mode of operation, the time is precisely controlled by one external resistor and capacitor. For a stable operation as an oscillator, the free running frequency and duty cycle are accurately controlled with two external resistors and one capacitor. This circuit may be used to perform delays of varying lengths or produce an oscillating output
- Timing from Microseconds through Hours
- Operates in Both Astable and Monostable Modes
- Adjustable Duty Cycle
- Output Can Source or Sink 200 mA
- Output and Supply TTL Compatible
- Temperature Stability Better than 0.005% per °C
- Normally On and Normally Off Output
MAX232 + Free Socket and Capacitors₦ 1,000
The MAX232 is an integrated circuit which converts signals from a TIA-232 (RS-232) serial port to signals suitable for use in TTL-compatible digital logic circuits such as microcontrollers. The MAX232 is a dual transmitter / dual receiver that typically is used to convert the RX, TX, CTS, RTS signals.
- Meets or Exceeds TIA/EIA-232-F and ITU Recommendation V.28
- Operates From a Single 5-V Power Supply With 1.0-F Charge-Pump Capacitors
- Operates Up To 120 kbit/s
- Two Drivers and Two Receivers sot that up to two devices can use the same chip or flow control lines such as DTR and CTS.
- ±30-V Input Levels
- Low Supply Current… 8 mA Typical
- ESD Protection
Micro SD Storage Board – Arduino Compatible₦ 1,200
This Micro SD card Adapter easibly adds Gigabytes of storage to your microcontroller project. Read and write from SD & SDHC cards via a microcontroller or Arduino board.
- Support Micro SD SDHC Card
- Power supply:4.5V – 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws for mounting
- Control Interface: GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS
PC817 Optocoupler + Free Socket₦ 1,500
PC817 an optocoupler packaged in a 4 Pin DIP. It can be used to interface different devices optically avoiding the potential of damage
- 4pin DIP package
- Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Soldering)
- High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO:80V(*))
- Current transfer ratio (CTR : MIN. 50% at IF=5 mA, VCE=5V)
- Several CTR ranks available 6. High isolation voltage between input and output