1 X 4 Membrane Matrix Keypad₦ 600
This small 4 button membrane matrix keypad allows control buttons to be added to a project with as little programming and soldering as possible.Qucik View
10 Pcs 0.3mm-1.2mm PCB CNC Mini Drill Bits
These drills are perfect for delicate drilling through hard materials for model engineering, jewelry repairs, craft, archeology and scientific laboratory work.
Ideal for drilling through printed circuit boards(PCB). PCBs require a tough micro drill and tungsten carbide drills range outperformsQucik View
16 Piece Screwdriver Set₦ 1,000
This 16 piece screwdriver set with interchangeale heads has you covered whenever you need to drive any of the popular fasters out there. It has flat heads (different sizes), phillips heads (diffenent sizes), allen keys and moreQucik View
7 Piece Anti-static Plastic Tweezer Kit₦ 2,400
This tweezer kit allows difficult-to-reach-and-handle-components-and-work pieces to be easily worked on.Qucik View
Contact Cleaner Spray₦ 1,850
This contact cleaner sray cleans lubricates and protects electrical and mechanical parts from moisture, corrosion and friction. Simply spray on the affected area, be it a circuit board or stuck bolt and see the job done. The 200ml can will last through several uses.
- Cleans and protects mechanical parts
- Lubricates moving parts, even stuck ones
- Protects electrical and mechanical parts from rust and corrosion
- Improves electrical conductivity
Curved Tweezers₦ 1,200
This tweezer allows you to pick-up and solder SMD components as well as carry out other delicate and sensitive tasks.
- This is an anti-static and anti-acid tweezer
- Made of high quality stainless steel for durability and functionality
- Easy to carry and use
- Simple and practical design
- Ideal for magnetism sensitive component
- Stainless steel tips with plastic insulation
- Color: Black
- Product weight: 16 g
Desoldering Pump₦ 1,000
This desoldering pump tool helps you remove components from Vero boards or Printed Circuit Boards (PCB) with great ease. It sucks up melted solder using a vacuumQucik View
Electric Hand-held Blower₦ 8,000
This electric hand blower allows you to easily blow dust away from electronic gadgets such as laptop vents, desktops, or blow leaves!
- Power Specifications: 230V 60 Hz, 2.3A,
- On-Off Switch with lock.
- 520W Output
- Full-load speed 14,500rpm
- Wind pressure 2.7m³/min,
- Thermal cut-out protection
Hand Held Magnifier With LED₦ 1,500
This is the ideal magnifier for reading or trying to visualise tiny object whether at home or at the office it is very portable to carry.
- 5x Magnification
- Long lasting LED (up to 10 years)
- 100 hours continuous lighting
- The white LED allows you to see the color of things as they truly are
- Easy to use, it can be used at night as a flashlight.
- Low power consumption, the use of two high-energy lithium batteries (CR2016).
PCB Drill kit₦ 7,000
This very handy tool allows you to drill, and grind different kinds of things. It is extremely handy in making through holes in Printed Circuit Boards.
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x AC power adapter (US plug / AC 100~240V / 80cm-cable)
- 5 x Chucks (0.5 / 1.0 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 3.0mm)
- 20 x Corundum card grindings
- 2 x Wool grinding heads
- 2 x Grinding heads
- 1 x Connectiing rod
- 10 x High-speed steel drill (0.5 / 0.8 / 1.0 / 1.2 / 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.2 / 2.5 / 3.0 / 3.2mm)
- 1 x Abrasive disc cutter
- 1 x Plastic case
- Electric drill type:Mini drill
Printed Circuit Board Etch Resistant Marker Pen₦ 1,000
This two sided etch resist pen for fast fabrication of printed circuit boards. The ink adheres perfectly to copper and is completely resistant to ferric chloride and other usual etchant solutions. Draw the planned circuit onto a thoroughly cleaned copper laminated board and allow to dry. Then immerse the board in etching fluid until the copper is dissolved. The ink can then be removed with Degreasing Solvent or PCB Cleaner, and the circuit board is then ready to be drilled and assembled. This pen is capable of producing thin, delicate lines allowing for quite a condensed track layout if required.
It can also be used to correct broken tracks while making PCB using toner resist methodQucik View