8-Bit Microcontroller – PIC18F452₦ 3,000
High-Performance 8 bit Microcontrollers.
- Capable 40MHz operation (10 Million Instructions per Second)
- 32K Flash Memory
- 1.5kB RAM
- 8X8 Hardware Multiplier
- UART Module
- 10bit ADC Module
- ICSP Programming
- PWM Module
- I2C Module
Arduino LilyPad – Atmega 328 Model₦ 3,200
The LilyPad Arduino 328 Board is an Arduino based board designed for making wearable and e-textile type projects. It is fully Arduino compatible and has holes for easily sewing it into projects. LEDs, Sensors, buttons and so much more can be easily integrated.
- ATmega328 Microcontroller
- Operating Voltage 2.7-5.5 V
- Input Voltage 2.7-5.5 V
- Digital I/O Pins 14
- PWM Channels 6
- Analog Input Channels 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin 40 mA
- Flash Memory 16 KB (of which 2 KB used by bootloader)
- SRAM 1 KB
- EEPROM 512 bytes
- Clock Speed 8 MHz
ARM STM32F103C8T6 Development Board₦ 2,500
This board is low cost ARM Microcontroller development board – STM32F103C8T6. The board is suitable for learners and professionals alike who want the 32-bit power of ARM Coretex-M3 32-bit core.
Code for it can be written using MirkroC ARM, Keil MDK, Eclipse GCC, and many more.
Easily load code into the chip via UART (check out our USB-UART converter) //www.konga.com/usb-to-uart-5-pin-cp2102-module-serial-converter-1988801
You DON’T need a programmer, flash using //cdn2.starkled.com/content/uploads/2012/11/Flash_Loader_Demonstrator_v2.5.0_Setup.exe
- On-board Mini USB interface, you can give the board power supply and USB communication.
- On-board test indicator LED
- On-board reset button and power indicator LED
- On-board 100ma 3.3V Regulator
- All GPIO are led out and the names of the pins are marked
- After soldering the headers, you can directly plug the board onto the breadboard
- CPU Part Number: STM32F103C8T6
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD (can be programmed with ST-LINK V2)
- CPU Internal Maximum Clock : 72MHz
- External Clock Source: 8MHz crystal
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O
- Set Boot Jumper-0 to 1
- Set Boot Jumper-1 to 0
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s TX to PA10 on STM Board
- Connect USB-TTL Converter’s RX to PA9 on STM Board
- Give 3.3V power to STM board using USB TTL converter
- Press and release reset button once
- Launch STM Flash Loader, Select Port Name (where your usb ttl converter is connected)
- Select Parity as Even, Baudate as 115200, Echo Disabled and Timeout 10s
- Press Next, and follow on screen instructions to program, erase or read STM microcontroller
ATMEGA 328P-PU₦ 1,500
This high-performance Atmel 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller combines 32KB ISP flash memory
- Flash Memory 32 kBytes
- 1024B EEPROM
- 2KB SRAM
- Pin Count: 32
- Max. Operating Freq. (MHz): 20 MHz
- CPU: 8-bit AVR
- 23 GPIO pins
- 24 Interrupt Sources
AVR Programmer USB-ASP₦ 2,500
USBasp is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers. No special drivers required.
- Read or write the microcontroller EEPROM, firmware.
- Support for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux (will work on Windows 8.1)
- 5 KB/sec maximum write speed
- Software controlled SCK option to support targets with low clock speed (< 1.5MHz)
Black Raspberry Pi 2/3 Case₦ 950
This solidly built and compact Raspberry Pi case allows you to protect you Raspberry Pi device.
PIC12F683 Microcontroller₦ 1,000
The Low Pin-count (8 Pins) allows you to add automated control to the smallest projects
- 2.0V – 5.5V Operating Voltage
- Mid-range x14 architecture
- Built in EEPROM Data Memory
- nanoWatt Energy saving technology
- 10-bit A/D (4 Channels)
- Standard Capture/Compare/PWM (CCP) module.
PIC16F628A Microcontroller₦ 2,000
16F Family Midrange Microcontroller with 18 pins delivering up to 4MIPS
- 4MHz internal oscillator
- 2-5.5V Operation
- 1 UART
- 224Byte RAM
- 128 Byte EEPROM
- Programmable via ICSP
PICkit 3 + Free Pic – 16F628₦ 11,500
PICkit 3 In-Circuit Debugger/Programmer uses in-circuit debugging logic incorporated into each chip with Flash memory to provide a low-cost hardware debugger and programmer. With the PICkit3, almost any Microchip PIC microcontroller can be programmed and debugged.
Free 16F628 8-bit microcontroller included.
- USB (Full speed 12 Mbits/s interface to host PC)
- Real-time execution
- MPLAB IDE compatible (free copy included)
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Firmware upgradeable from PC/web download
- Totally enclosed
- Supports low voltage to 2.0 volts (2.0v to 6.0V range)
- Diagnostic LEDs (power, busy, error)
- Read/write program and data memory of microcontroller
- Erase of program memory space with verification
- Freeze-peripherals at breakpoint
- Program up to 512K byte flash with the Programmer-to-Go
- Free 16F628 microcontroller included
Pickit3 Microcontroller Programmer – Debugger₦ 11,000
Pickit3 PIC microcontroller programmer and debugger. Included in the pack are
- PICkit3 programmer
- USB Cable
- ICSP Connector cable
This programmer can load code an debug all PIC12, PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, PIC32, DSPIC family of microcontrollers.Qucik View
Raspberry Pi 3
This package allows you to get a Raspberry Pi and bootable Class 10 SD Card. Just boot and go!
- Class 10 SD Card with New Out of the Box Operating System (NOOBS).
- 16 GB Class 10 SD Card delivers high performance straight away.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Computer.
Raspberry Pi 3 Features:
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi single board computer. This will help you bring alive your more demanding projects, learn Linux or just hack around. There are multiple Linux flavours even Windows 10.
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1GB RAM
- 1 UART
- 1 SPI
- 1 I2C
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Raspberry Pi Camera₦ 10,000
This Raspberry Pi Camera Module plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi board. Allowing crystal clear 5 Mega Pixel Images to be taken, or 1080p HD Videos to be recorded.
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- 5MP Omnivision OV5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface – Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Size: 20 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight 3g
- Fully Compatible with many Raspberry Pi cases