2N7000 Transistor – 10 Pcs₦ 900
The 2N7000 transistor is a must have for every hacker. It is much simpler to bias than it’s BJT counterparts such as 2N2222 and 2N3904 types.
Easily switch relays, lamps, LEDs and other electronic loads on board.
- Small Signal MOSFET.
- 200 mA.
- 60 Volts.
- Switch with GPIO pins directly.
ULN2003 Darlington Transistor Array₦ 900
The ULN2003 is a high voltage and high current Darlington transistor array. It consists of seven NPN darlington pairs and clamp diode for switching inductive loads. The collector-current rating of a single darlington pair is 500mA. The darlington pairs may be paralleled for higher current capability.
- Easily control relays, motors and lots of other loads from a microcontroller or Arduino
- 500mA rated collector current(Single output)
- High-voltage outputs: 50V
- Inputs compatible with various types of logic (as low as 3V)
Applications include relay drivers,hammer drivers, lamp drivers,display drivers(LED gas discharge),line drivers, and logic buffers. With this easy to connect integrated circuit, you can control several relays from only one integrated circuitQucik View