4 Phase Stepper Motor – 5V + Driver₦ 2,500
This 5 line 4 phase stepper motor with the included driver ULN2003 board can be used to drive all kinds of projects from robotics, DIY or control and industrial applications
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface.
5A DC-DC CC/CV Lithium Charger LED Driver Power Module₦ 2,500
This very utilitarian board delivers constant voltage or constant current output and comes in handy as a battery charger (Lead acid or Lithium battery), LED Constant current driver, as well as other power supply needs. It is also quite chunky -deliverying up to 5A output.
- Output voltage: 0.8V-30V
- Input voltage: 5V-32V
- Separately adjustable voltage and current outputs
- Size: 51 * 26.3 * 14 (L * W * H) (mm)
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +85 Degrees
- Voltage Regulation: +/-2.5%
- Load Regulation: +/- 0.5%
- Output ripple: 50mV
- Switching frequency: 300KHz
- Conversion efficiency: 95% (the highest)
- Output current: adjustable maximum 5A
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Module₦ 2,000
A4988 is a microstepping stepper motor driver. It drives bipolar stepper motors and has adjustable current limit, over-current and over-temperature protection.
- 8V to 32V Operating voltage
- 3-5V logic supply
- Up to 2A output current per coil
- 5 step resolutions: Full step, 1/2 step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step
- Adjustable maximum current output
MAX7219 LED Dot Matrix + MCU Driver Module₦ 1,500
This 64 LED dot matrix module MCU can be easily interfaced with a microcontroller or Arduino module to display simple textual or symbolic information
- Operating Voltage: DC 4.7V – 5.3V
- Typical Voltage: 5V
- Operating Current: 320mA
- Max Operating Current: 2A
- Operating Temperature: 0 ? – 50 ?
- Typical Temperature: 25 ?
Stepper Motor – Nema 17 + A4988 Driver₦ 9,000
This stepper motor is perfect for robotics, 3D printer and other kinds of high precision projects. 1.8° per step smooth motion. The included A4988 motor driver allows you to safely, quickly and accurately working with the motor.
- 200 steps/rev
- 12V Operating Voltage
- 350mA (Max Current)
- 1.8 degrees per step
- Bipolar stepper motor
- 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
- 35 ohms per winding
- 42mm X 42mm square body -M3 Mounting Screws