Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
MQ-6 module (LPG, Iso-butane and Propane Sensor)
The MQ-6 Liquefied Petroleum Isobutane Propane Gas Sensor module is a great way to add gas sensing to your project at a reasonable price. The MQ-6 can detect gas concentrations anywhere from 200 to 10000ppm. It’s sensitivity can be varied by attaching a potentiometer.
The sensor’s output is analog on the output pin and can be used to drive a very simple circuit directly or attached to a microcontroller ADC input.
● Good sensitivity to a wide range of combustible gases such as: Propane, Butane, and LPG. The unit is also sensitive to Hydrogen and Ethanol steam.
● Adjustable sensitivity via on-board potentiometer
● The module is ready to use (load resistance is already on the module)
● Digital TTL output can be attached to a switching circuit.
● Operating voltage: 5V
● Analog and Digital output
● Operating temperature: -20°C to 50°C
● Storage temperature: -20°C to 70°C
● Sensitivity: 200 to 10000 ppm
● Domestic gas leakage detector.
● Gas leakage alarm system.
● Industrial Combustible gas detector.
● Portable gas detector.
There are no reviews yet.