The L293D multi-motor driver shield has two removable L293D integrated circuits. It can control the direction and speed of several motors at the same time. The module plugs directly on top of some Arduino boards such as the Arduino Uno and is perfect for many robotic and automation projects.
- Four H-Bridges: Two L293D Motor driver chips
- The L293D is rated at 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Motor Voltages from 4.5VDC to 16VDC
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (256 speeds)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar)
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Separate Logic and Motor power connections
- Terminal block connectors for motors and power
- 2 connections for 5V servo motors
There are no reviews yet.