HC-SR505 is a mini PIR motion sensor for detecting human presence and motion. It is highly sensitive and has low power consumption. It’s 3 pin interface makes it easy to interface with any microcontroller/Arduino or other electronic control circuitry.
- Operating voltage range: DC4.5-20V
- Quiescent Current: <60uA
- Trigger: reusable trigger (default)
- Delay Time: The default 8S + -30%
- Board Dimensions: 10 * 23mm
- Induction angle: <100 degrees cone angle
- Sensing distance: 3 meters
- Working temperature: -20 to +80 degrees
- Sensor Lens Dimensions: Diameter: 10mm
There are no reviews yet.