Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
5V 30A Single Channel Relay
This product is a 1-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
With this relay you can easily control electrical appliances, lights, etc.
- 5V Operation
- The static current:5mA
- Working current:190mA
- Trigger current:2-4mA
Module interface specifications:
- DC+ : DC power supply positive pole
- DC- :DC power supply negative pole
- IN : signal triggering pin
- JD+ : relay control voltage positive
- JD- : relay control voltage negative
- It is an 1-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Can be connected directly to microcontoller GPIO pins.
- Working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
There are no reviews yet.