Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
IR2110 + Free Socket
The IR2110 is a high voltage, high speed power MOSFET and IGBT driver with independent high and low side referenced output channels. It is compatible with standard CMOS or LSTTL output, down to 3.3V logic.The floating channel can be used to drive an N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high side configuration which operates up to 500 or 600 Volts.
It can be used to in inverter, solar and other power based projects to control MOSFET transistors or IGBT devices.
- Floating channel designed for bootstrap operation Fully operational to +500V or +600V
- Gate drive supply range from 10 to 20V
- Undervoltage lockout for both channels
- 3.3V logic compatible Separate logic supply range from 3.3V to 20V Logic and power ground ±5V offset
- CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
- Cycle by cycle edge-triggered shutdown logic
- Matched propagation delay for both channels
- Outputs in phase with inputs
Out of stock