This is DC 3-5V X9C103S Digital Potentiometer Board Module. The X9C103 are digitally controlled (XDCP) potentiometers. The device consists of a resistor array, wiper switches, a control section,
and non-volatile memory. The wiper position is controlled by a three-wire interface.
- Supply voltage: 3V-5V Operating Range
- 10k Span Potentiometer.
- Three-Wire Serial Interface
- Dimensions : 28 x 14 x 4 (LxWxH) mm.
- Potentiometer center tap between 0-10k slide in total 100 (potentiometer wiper typical impedance 40 ohms)
- VL and VH digital potentiometer sliding rheostat port corresponding to the low-end and high-end, allowing the input voltage range -5V to + 5V.