Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
TL431 Voltage Reference
The TL431 is a three−terminal programmable shunt regulator diode. Allows you to set voltages to a chosen voltage.
- Programmable Output Voltage to 36V
- Voltage Reference Tolerance: ±0.4%, Typ @ 25°C (TL431B)
- Low Dynamic Output Impedance, 0.22 ohms Typical
- Sink Current Capability of 1.0mA to 100mA
- Equivalent Full−Range Temperature Coefficient of 50 ppm/°C Typical
- Temperature Compensated for Operation over Full Rated Operating Temperature Range
- Low Output Noise Voltage
Out of stock