Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
LM393 + Free Socket
The LM393 device consist of two independent low voltage comparators designed specifically to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. This device can be used for various comparison based control and sensing projects.
- Wide single-supply voltage range or dual supplies: 2 V to 36 V or ±1 V to ±18 V
- Very low supply current (0.45 mA) independent of supply voltage (1 mW/comparator at 5 V)
- Low input bias current: 20 nA typ.
- Low input offset current: ±3 nA typ.
- Low input offset voltage: ±1 mV typ.
- Input common-mode voltage range includes ground
- Low output saturation voltage: 80 mV typ. (Isink = 4 mA)
- Differential input voltage range equal to the supply voltage
- TTL, DTL, ECL, MOS, CMOS compatible outputs
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.