This shield allows an Arduino Nano to be connected to the web with great Ease. The onboard ENC28J60 allows the board to be connected to the web via an RJ-45 Ethernet cable allowing the Nano to be programmed for server or client applications.
- Client or Server Applications
- Small form factor
- Ethernet connector ready to go
- Microchip’s ENC28J60 Ethernet Controller
- Very popular and easy to use library and examples
- Build Internet of Things (IoT) devices with great ease
- No soldering required