Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Arduino Uno R3 + Camera Kit
The Arduino uno and Arduino Camera (OV7670) allows images to be easily captured from an Arduino Uno. With this kit all kinds of photography and image capturing project. Live video can be viewed on and LCD.
- Optical size 1/6 inch
- Resolution 640×480 VGA
- Onboard regulator, only single 3.3V supply needed
- Standard 0.1inch (2.54mm) pin pitch header connector
- Mounted with high quality F1.8 / 6mm lens
- Output support for Raw RGB, RGB (GRB 4:2:2, RGB565/555/444), YUV (4:2:2) and YCbCr (4:2:2) formats
- High sensitivity for low-light operation
- Low operating voltage for embedded portable apps
- Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface
- Supports LED and flash strobe mode
- Supports scaling
- Lens shading correction
- Flicker (50/60 Hz) auto detection
- Saturation level auto adjust (UV adjust)
- Edge enhancement level auto adjust
- De-noise level auto adjust
Arduino Uno Features
- Microcontroller: ATmega328.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V.
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V.
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6.
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA.
- Arduino Uno R3.
- OV7670 Camera Module.
4 in stock