Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The Arduino Nano is a full featured breadboard-friendly Arduino board. It is based on an Atmega 328 microcontroller. Fully programmable with Arduino IDE
- 5V Operating Voltage
- 7-12 Volt Unregulated Supply Voltage
- 8 Analog Input Pins
- 14 Digital I/O Pins
- 32kB Flash Memory (2kB Bootloader)
- 1kB RAM
- 512 Bytes EEPROM
5 in stock
0 out of 5
20 X 4 LCD Module – Arduino Compatible₦ 4,000
This 20 X 4 LCD Module allows you to fit in a lot more text than you can on the smaller 16X4. It is however fully compatible. It has the industry standard HD44780 LCD controller.
- 20X4 Characters
- 5V Operating voltage
- Fully pin and code compatible with 16X2, 16X1 LCDs
0 out of 5
PN532 NFC and RFID Reader & Writer Module₦ 6,500
The PN532 is a widely used and supported NFC chip. This module will allow you to add NFC and RFID functionality to your project, allowing you to interact with phones, read and write NFC tags and RFID tags.
- Typical Operating Distance have been updated to 5cm~7cm reading distance
- Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
- RFID reader/writer supports:
- Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
- ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
- Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
- FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
- Plug and play, Arduino compatible
- Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
- On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
- Work as RFID reader/writer
- Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
- Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
- 1 PN532 NFC RFID Module
- 1 dupont cable Male-Male
- 1 Mifare S50 White Card
- 1 Mifare One S50 Key Ring
- 1 12P bent header pin
Arduino Library: //github.com/adafruit/Adafruit-PN532Qucik View
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Arduino Uno₦ 4,000
The Arduino Uno R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip.
Additional features coming with the R3 version are:
ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB-to-Serial converter.
1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins for TWI communication placed near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
stronger RESET circuit.
“Uno” means “One” in Italian and is named to mark the upcoming release of Arduino 1.0. The Uno and version 1.0 will be the reference versions of Arduino, moving forward. The Uno is the latest in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform.
Operating Voltage 5V Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V Input Voltage (limit) 6-20V Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) PWM Digital I/O Pins 6 Analog Input Pins 6 DC Current per I/O Pin 20 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA Flash Memory 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader SRAM 2 KB EEPROM 1 KB Clock Speed 16 MHz LED_BUILTIN 13 Length 68.6 mm Width 53.4 mm Weight 25 gQucik View
0 out of 5
Graphic LCD 84×48 – Nokia 5110 – Arduino Compatible₦ 3,000
The Nokia 5110 is a basic graphic LCD screen for lots of applications. A much richer information set can be displayed on this screen.
It uses the PCD8544 controller, same used in the Nokia 3310 LCD. The PCD8544 is a low power CMOS LCD controller/driver, designed to drive a graphic display of 48 rows and 84 columns. All necessary functions for the display are provided in a single chip, including on-chip generation of LCD supply and bias voltages, resulting in a minimum of external components and low power consumption. The PCD8544 interfaces to microcontrollers through a serial bus interface.
There is an Arduino library and MikroC libraryQucik View
0 out of 5
Micro SD Storage Board – Arduino Compatible₦ 1,200
This Micro SD card Adapter easibly adds Gigabytes of storage to your microcontroller project. Read and write from SD & SDHC cards via a microcontroller or Arduino board.
- Support Micro SD SDHC Card
- Power supply:4.5V – 5.5V, 3.3V voltage regulator circuit board
- Positioning holes: 4 M2 screws for mounting
- Control Interface: GND, VCC, MISO, MOSI, SCK, CS
0 out of 5
Arduino CNC Shield V3.0₦ 7,000
This expansion board as a driver expansion board, can be used for engraving machines, 3D printers.It is a total of four slots, can drive four stepper motors using the A4988 stepper motor drivers included. CNC Shield V3.0 can be used as drive expansion board for engraving machine, 3D printer and other devices. The board can drive 4 stepper motors, and each step stepper motor only needs two IO ports.
CNC Shield V3.0 into Arduino UNO, and installing GRBL firmware a CNC engraving machine or 3D printer can be built.
- Can be used to build engraving machines,3D printers and robotic systems.
- Motor driversA4988 included.
- It is a total of four slots, can drive four stepper motor
- Each road stepper motors only need two I/O ports. Meaning, six I/O ports can be well managed three stepper motors.