Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
3.3V-5V TXS0108E 8 Channel Bidirectional Logic Level Converter
This chip allow easy conversion between logic levels allowing easy interfacing of Modules or other integrated circuits to a microcontroller or Arduino system.
- 1.2 V to 3.6 V on A Port and 1.65 to 5.5 V on B Port
- Output Enable Function Using OE pin
- VCCA connects to lower logic level eg 3.3V
- VCCB connects to higher logic level eg 5V
- When Ax has TTL 3.3V input, Bx will get TTL 5V output
- When Bx has TTL 5V input, Ax will get TTL 3.3V output
- NO direction control required
Example applications are Arduino to GSM connections, 3.3V SPI/I2C module connection to 5V system, UART interfacing between systems operating at different voltages
1 in stock