4 Phase Stepper Motor – 5V + Driver₦ 2,500
This 5 line 4 phase stepper motor with the included driver ULN2003 board can be used to drive all kinds of projects from robotics, DIY or control and industrial applications
- Stepper motor driver board with ULN2003.
- A, B, C, D four-phase LED indicates the status of the stepper motor work.
- Stepper motor with a standard interface.
A4988 Stepper Motor Driver Module₦ 2,000
A4988 is a microstepping stepper motor driver. It drives bipolar stepper motors and has adjustable current limit, over-current and over-temperature protection.
- 8V to 32V Operating voltage
- 3-5V logic supply
- Up to 2A output current per coil
- 5 step resolutions: Full step, 1/2 step, 1/4 step, 1/8 step, 1/16 step
- Adjustable maximum current output
Stepper Motor – Nema 17 + A4988 Driver₦ 9,000
This stepper motor is perfect for robotics, 3D printer and other kinds of high precision projects. 1.8° per step smooth motion. The included A4988 motor driver allows you to safely, quickly and accurately working with the motor.
- 200 steps/rev
- 12V Operating Voltage
- 350mA (Max Current)
- 1.8 degrees per step
- Bipolar stepper motor
- 20 N*cm, 2 Kg*cm holding torque per phase
- 35 ohms per winding
- 42mm X 42mm square body -M3 Mounting Screws
Stepper Motor Shaft Coupler 5mm to 8mm₦ 1,500
This coupler is suitable for 3D printers and other kinds of CNC projects. It mounts easily on a 5mm motor shaft allowing the motor to be coupled to another shaft.
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Coupler Height(L): 25 mm
- Coupler Diameter: 18 mm
- Top Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Bottom Shaft Diameter: 5mm
- Screws Position: 4mm
- Flexible Shaft Couplers 5mm*5mm