FT232 FTDI To TTL Serial Adapter₦ 1,600
A low-cost way to add USB capability to for Arduino or other microcontrollers. Use this for boot loading or uploading Arduino sketches with ease
- Can program Arduino mini, Pro Mini, Lily Pad and other Arduino devices without pinout.
- Working voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Chip: FT232RL
- Over current protection with 500 mA fuse
HC-12 Wireless Serial Module Up to 1km₦ 3,500
Imagine a wireless UART port with a range of up to 1km. You are looking at it
- Working voltage: 3.2V~5.5V
- Default address range: 1km
- Baud rate: 5000bps
- Default idle current: 16MA (In different working modes operating current is different)
- Module dimensions: 27.8 x 14.4 x 4mm
- Operating frequency range: 433.4-473.0MHz, up to 100 channels of communication
- The maximum transmit power: 100mW (settable)
- Default factory settings: Mode FU3, baud rate is 9600bps, communication channels CH001 (433.4M)
USB to UART 5- Pin CP2102 Module Serial Converter₦ 2,500
A MUST HAVE FOR EVERY ELECTRONICS AND EMBEDDED SYSTEMS ENGINEER
TALK DIRECTLY TO MICROCONTROLLERS, GSM MODULE, GPS MODULES, BLUETOOTH AND MANY MORE VIA UART/RS232
This is a USB 2.0 to 3.3V TTL UART 5 Pin CP 2102 Module Serial Converter
Connect MCU easily to your computer
Stable and reliable chip set CP2102 USB specifications
2.0 compliant with full-speed 12Mbps
Standard USB type A male and TTL 5 Pin connector
5 pins for TXD RXD GND 3.3V 5V.
All handshaking and modem interface signals.
Baud rate: 300bps to 1.5 Mbps.
Byte receive buffer: 640 byte transmit buffer.
Hardware or X-On/X-Off handshaking support.
Event character support Line break transmission.
USB suspend states supported via SUSPEND pins.
Temperature Range : -40 to + 85
Supports windows 98, Vista, Mac OS 9, Mac OS X & Linux 2.40Qucik View
Wi-Fi Module Serial to USB Adapter Board ESP8266₦ 1,500
This USB ESP8266 adapter board which can be plugged directly to your computer allowing communication, testing and programming to be done on the module with ease.
· CH340 serial chip
· 3225 chip crystal, to enhance the stability of the serial port
Fully compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux systemsQucik View