RFID Kit – 13MHz RC522₦ 2,500
RC522 is a 13.56 MHz RFID reader writer module which easy to use and low cost. It can be easily hooked up to Arduino or other microcontroller (e.g. PIC, Atmel or ARM) via SPI. This kit comes with two tags so you can begin prototyping right away.
Useful for making access control for locks, vehicle anti-theft, attendance systems, etc.
The RC522 has full support for Arduino: //playground.arduino.cc/Learning/MFRC522
- Operating current :13-26mA/DC 3.3V
- Idle current :10-13mA/DC 3.3V
- SPI communication (Industry standard)
- Sleep current: less than 80uA
- Peak current: less than 30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz