The Arduino Nano is a full featured breadboard-friendly Arduino board. It is based on an Atmega 328 microcontroller. Fully programmable with Arduino IDE
- 5V Operating Voltage
- 7-12 Volt Unregulated Supply Voltage
- 8 Analog Input Pins
- 14 Digital I/O Pins
- 32kB Flash Memory (2kB Bootloader)
- 1kB RAM
- 512 Bytes EEPROM
3 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no inquiries yet.
0 out of 5
MQ-5 Methane, LPG, Alcohol & Smoke Sensor – Arduino Compatible₦ 2,500
This sensor allows you to detect combustible gases in the air. It is capable of detecting flamable gases in concentrations ranging from 200-10000ppm using only one analog pin from a microcontroller.
- 5V Operation
- Detects any of the following flammable gases
- Highly sensitive to LPG and Natural Gas
- Sensitive to Alcohol
- Cooking and Cigarette Smoke
Example Application: Fire prevention system, Gas leakage detector, Gas concentration detector.Qucik View
Rated 5.00 out of 5
Arduino Uno₦ 4,000
The Arduino Uno R3 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega328. It has 14 digital input/output pins (of which 6 can be used as PWM outputs), 6 analog inputs, a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Uno differs from all preceding boards in that it does not use the FTDI USB-to-serial driver chip.
Additional features coming with the R3 version are:
ATmega16U2 instead 8U2 as USB-to-Serial converter.
1.0 pinout: added SDA and SCL pins for TWI communication placed near to the AREF pin and two other new pins placed near to the RESET pin, the IOREF that allow the shields to adapt to the voltage provided from the board and the second one is a not connected pin, that is reserved for future purposes.
stronger RESET circuit.
“Uno” means “One” in Italian and is named to mark the upcoming release of Arduino 1.0. The Uno and version 1.0 will be the reference versions of Arduino, moving forward. The Uno is the latest in a series of USB Arduino boards, and the reference model for the Arduino platform.
Operating Voltage 5V Input Voltage (recommended) 7-12V Input Voltage (limit) 6-20V Digital I/O Pins 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output) PWM Digital I/O Pins 6 Analog Input Pins 6 DC Current per I/O Pin 20 mA DC Current for 3.3V Pin 50 mA Flash Memory 32 KB of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader SRAM 2 KB EEPROM 1 KB Clock Speed 16 MHz LED_BUILTIN 13 Length 68.6 mm Width 53.4 mm Weight 25 gQucik View
0 out of 5
20 X 4 LCD Module – Arduino Compatible₦ 4,000
This 20 X 4 LCD Module allows you to fit in a lot more text than you can on the smaller 16X4. It is however fully compatible. It has the industry standard HD44780 LCD controller.
- 20X4 Characters
- 5V Operating voltage
- Fully pin and code compatible with 16X2, 16X1 LCDs
0 out of 5
Arduino Double Channel Relay Module 5V/10A₦ 1,600
This product is a 2-channel relay module board with LED indicators, It can be controlled by microcontrollers such as Arduino, AVR, PIC, ARM any other microcontroller operating at 5V.
With this relay you can easily control electrical appliances, lights, etc.
- Opto-isolated input
- This relay module is 5V active low.
- It is an 1-channel relay interface board, which can be controlled directly by a wide range of microcontrollers.
- It is also able to control various appliances and other equipment with large current.
- Relay output maximum contact is AC250V 10A and DC30V 10A.
- Can be connected directly to microcontoller GPIO pins.
- Working status indicator lights are conducive to the safe use.
0 out of 5
Arduino Buzzer Module₦ 800
This module allows you to produce a rich and loud sound from your microcontroller.
- 3.3 V to 5 V Operating Voltage
- 3V to 5V Control
- Works without the need of a separate transistor
- Mounting Hole
- VCC (3.3 V to 5 V)
- I/O Control
0 out of 5
SCT-013 Non-invasive 100A Current Transformer (CT) -Arduino Compatible₦ 5,000
This current transformer allows you to easily measure to current running through a wire without tampering with the setup, simply pass the wire through or open up and clip around the wire.
Can be used for any of the following applications: Measurment and protection circuits, AC motors, lighting, air compressors, remote monitoring, Energy meters,etc
- Measures up to 100A
- Core material: ferrite
- Non-linearity 3%(10%-120% rated input current)
- 1.5m leading wire, with 3.5mmplug standard output.
- Two form of output current, voltage (voltage output built-in the burden resistor).
- Opening size:13mmx13mm
- Safety indicators: Dielectric strength 6000V AC/1min
- Meet UL94-V0 flame retardant properties
- Operating Temperature: -25 C ~ +70 C