ADXL335 3-Axis Analog Output Accelerometer Sensor₦ 3,000
The ADXL335 3-Axis Analog Accelerometer is excellent for your drone and motion sensing projects. With a very simple 3-axis analog output, it has a minimal I/O requirement.
- 3-axis sensing
- Small, low-profile package
- Low power – 350 μA (typical)
- Single-supply operation
- 1.8 V to 3.6 V
Can withstand up to 10,000 g shockQucik View
Bosch BMP180 Barometer Pressure/Temperature/Altitude Sensor (Arduino Compatible)₦ 2,800
The BMP180 is a precision barometric pressure, temperature and altitude sensor from manufactured by Bosch. It is fully compatible with BMP085 in terms of firmware/software/interfacing. BMP180 can easily be configured to work with Arduino, ARM or PIC over I2C.
- 3-5V Logic and Power
- Pressure sensing range: 300-1100 hPa (9000m to -500m above sea level)
- Up to 0.03hPa / 0.25m resolution
- -40 to +85°C operational range, +-2°C temperature accuracy
- This board/chip uses I2C 7-bit address 0x77.
Arduino sample code: //www.haoyuelectronics.com/Attachment/GY-68/bmp085_arduino.zip
Datasheet: //cdn-shop.adafruit.com/datasheets/BST-BMP180-DS000-09.pdfQucik View
DHT-11 TEMPERATURE SENSOR₦ 1,000
The DHT11 is a low-cost and reliable digital temperature and humidity sensor. Digital output only. It is compatible with Arduino complete with library as well as other microcontrollers.
- 3 to 5V Operating range
- 2.5mA (max)
- 20-80% humidity readings (up to 5% accuracy)
- 0-50°C temperature readings (up to ±2°C accuracy)
- 1 Hz Maximum sampling rate
- 15.5mm x 12mm x 5.5mm
- 4 pins with 0.1″ spacing
4. GroundQucik View
DHT22 Temperature and Humidity Sensor₦ 3,000
DHT-22 is a humidity and temperature sensor with read out over single wire digital interface. The sensor is already calibrated and doesn’t need extra components so you can measure relative humidity and temperature right away.
- 3 to 5V power and I/O
- 2.5mA max current use during conversion (while requesting data)
- Good for 0-100% humidity readings with 2-5% accuracy
- Good for -40 to 80°C temperature readings ±0.5°C accuracy
- No more than 0.5 Hz sampling rate (once every 2 seconds)
Digital Capacitive Touch Sensor – TTP223B₦ 1,200
This device allows you to add touch functionality to your designs. It can be easily interfaced with an Arduino or other microcontroller GPIO pins.
- Operating Voltage: 2-5V
- Chip: TTP223B
- Response Time: 60-220ms
- PCB Size: 28x20mm
- Fully Arduino Compatible
DS18B20 Waterproof Temperature Sensor – Arduino Compatible₦ 3,000
The DS18B20 allows you take temperature readings in water or oils within its specified temperature range.
DS18B20 Technical specs:
- Usable temperature range: -55 to 125°C (-67°F to +257°F)
- 9 to 12 bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- ±0.5°C Accuracy from -10°C to +85°C
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Usable with 3.0V to 5.5V power/data
Work with Arduino IDE on ESP8266 Wifi module to take temperature readings over the Internet: //iot-playground.com/blog/2-uncategorised/41-esp8266-ds18b20-temperature-sensor-arduino-ideQucik View
F249 Infrared Motor Speed Sensor Module₦ 950 Quick ViewQucik View
HB100 Motion Detection Microwave Sensor Module₦ 3,500
This is a X-Band Bi-Static Doppler transceiver module. This module can be used to detect motion in projects relating to home automation, automatic doors, alarm systems and even vehicle speed detection.
Transmission frequency: 10.525 GHz
Frequency Setting Accuracy: 3MHz
Output power (minimum): 13dBm EIRP
Operating voltage: 5V 0.25V
Operating Current (CW): 60mA max., 37mA typical
harmonic emission: <-10dBm
Averagecurrent (5% DC): 2mA
Pulse Width (Min.): 5uSec
load cycles (Min.): 1%Qucik View
Infra-Red Flame Sensor₦ 600
This module is sensitive to the flame and radiation. It also can detect ordinary light source in the range of of a wavelength 760nm-1100 nm. It can be used as a flame alarm or in fire fighting robots.
Detects a flame or a light source of a wavelength in the range of 760nm-1100 nm.
Detection range: up to 100 cm.
Adjustable detection range.
Detection angle about 60 degrees, it is sensitive to the flame spectrum.
Comparator chip LM393 makes module readings stable.
Operating voltage 3.3V-5V.
Digital and Analog Output.
Power indicator and digital switch output indicator.
Interface Description (4-wire)
VCC — 3.3V-5V voltage
GND — GND
DO — Digital output interface (0 or 1)
AO — Analog output interfaceQucik View
KY-031 Percussion Knock Sensor – Arduino Compatible₦ 2,000
This module is a knock sensor. It sends out signals which can be read with a microcontroller like Arduino. It is suitable for building projects like electronic drums, and sensing other kinds of vibration. It can be used in anti-theft projects and noise detection systems.
- Working voltage: 5V
- 3 Pinout: 5V, GND, Vout
- Size: 30*20mm
- Weight: 3g
LM35 Temperature Sensor₦ 980
The LM35 is a precision integrated-circuit temperature sensor with an output voltage linearly-proportional to the Centigrade temperature. The very popular LM35 temperature sensor is displays 0.1V to 1°C and can be interfaced to any Arduino or microcontroller ADC with no external components
- Calibrated Directly in Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear + 10-mV/°C Scale Factor
- 0.5°C Ensured Accuracy (at 25°C)
- Rated for Full −55°C to 150°C Range
- Suitable for Remote Applications
- Operates from 4 V to 30 V
- Less than 60-µA Current Drain
Can be used to measure temperature in different kinds of electronic projectsQucik View
MC-38 Wired Door & Window Sensor Module₦ 1,950
This door/window sensor modules are useful in detecting the state of doors, windows, drawers or cupboards. It can be easily interfaced directly to a microcontroller or an Arduino.
- Normally open reed switch
- Easily installed on doors, windows and drawers with screws
- Rated current: 100 mA max
- Rated voltage: 100VDC max
- 15mm maximum operating space.