Black Raspberry Pi 2/3 Case₦ 950
This solidly built and compact Raspberry Pi case allows you to protect you Raspberry Pi device.
Raspberry Pi 3₦ 33,000
This package allows you to get a Raspberry Pi and bootable Class 10 SD Card. Just boot and go!
- Class 10 SD Card with New Out of the Box Operating System (NOOBS).
- 16 GB Class 10 SD Card delivers high performance straight away.
- Raspberry Pi 3 Computer.
Raspberry Pi 3 Features:
The Raspberry Pi 3 is the third generation Raspberry Pi single board computer. This will help you bring alive your more demanding projects, learn Linux or just hack around. There are multiple Linux flavours even Windows 10.
- A 1.2GHz 64-bit quad-core ARMv8 CPU
- 802.11n Wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 1GB RAM
- 1 UART
- 1 SPI
- 1 I2C
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot (now push-pull rather than push-push)
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Raspberry Pi Camera₦ 10,000
This Raspberry Pi Camera Module plugs directly into the Raspberry Pi board. Allowing crystal clear 5 Mega Pixel Images to be taken, or 1080p HD Videos to be recorded.
- Fully Compatible with Both the Model A and Model B Raspberry Pi
- 5MP Omnivision OV5647 Camera Module
- Still Picture Resolution: 2592 x 1944
- Video: Supports 1080p @ 30fps, 720p @ 60fps and 640x480p 60/90 Recording
- 15-pin MIPI Camera Serial Interface – Plugs Directly into the Raspberry Pi Board
- Size: 20 x 25 x 9mm
- Weight 3g
- Fully Compatible with many Raspberry Pi cases
Raspberry Pi Case₦ 3,000
High quality ABS Raspberry Pi 3 case snugly protects your Raspberry Pi board.Qucik View
Raspberry Pi Screen₦ 12,000 Quick ViewQucik View
The Raspberry Pi 40-GPIO pinned adapter board allows easy interfacing of the Raspberry Pi to a breadboard without the need for counting I/O pins. Simply plug and play.
- Labelled I/O pins
- Breadboard friendly
- Compatible with all 40 pin Raspberry Pi (A+, Raspberry Pi Zero, B+)