50W Bluetooth Audio Receiver Amplifier Module With Auxiliary Input₦ 5,500
This Bluetooth audio receiver allows high quality sound to be played back via Bluetooth or auxiliary input. It can drive 4/6/8/16 Ohm speakers up to 2*25W.Qucik View
This Bluetooth 4.0 TTL transceiver module allows you to communicate with any gadget using the highly energy efficient Bluetooth 4.0 specification
- Power input: 3.6V-6V DC(Can not higher than 6V)
- It’s easy to use and safely enclosed in a plastic sheath
- Bluetooth version: V4.0
- Default baud rate: 9600 (Adjustable baudrate)
- Default serial port setting: 9600, N, 8, 1
- Operates as slave or master.
- Ultra-low standby power consumption 90uA~400uA
- Coverage up to 60 meters
- Built in PCB antenna
- Size: 43mm x 15mm
- VCC: input power supply 3.3~6V, Prohibit more than 7V
- GND: Ground
- TX: transport
- RX: receive
- State: when bluetooth is connected , output “High level”, “no conntected” output “low level”
- en:when module is connected, give a high level to “EN”,the module will disconnected.
ELM327 Mini – Bluetooth OBD-II Diagnostics Protocol Scanner – CD Included₦ 3,000
The ELM327 Bluetooth Scanner allows you to scan and disagnose OBD-II protocols and display over 3000 generic code definitions in the database. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light) It comes with a CD
- Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles
- Wireless (Bluetooth)
- Software included for Palm, PDA
- Software included for Windows PC
- Software included for Windows Smartphone
- Supports CAN bus
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
- Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light)
- Display current sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Calculated Load Value
- Coolant Temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
- Fuel System status
- Fuel Pressure
- Many more
ESP32 Development Board (WiFi + Bluetooth)₦ 7,000The ESP-32 is the newest and fastest ESP board by Espressif out there. It incorporates WiFi and Bluetooth in one easy to program package. It is easily programmable in the Arduino IDE.Qucik View
HC-05 Master-Slave Bluetooth Module₦ 3,000
This module can be set as a transmitter or receiver, transmitter can pair with receiver , receiver and receiver or transmitter and transmitter can’t communication between eachother, receiver can pair with computers and cell phone’s bluetooth.
1. It is HC-05.
2. Uses the CSR mainstream bluetooth chip, bluetooth V2.0 protocol standards.
3. Module working voltage 3.3 V.
4. Potter default rate of 9600, the user can be set up.
5. The core module size : 28 mm x 15 mm x 2.35 mm.
6. Working current: matching for 30 MA, matching the communication for 8 MA.
7. Dormancy current: no dormancy.
8. Used for GPS navigation system, water and electricity gas meter reading system.
9. With computer and bluetooth bluetooth adapter, PDA, seamless connection equipment
Commercial Series: Bluetooth module board Series
With LED indicator light, use 150mA and 3.3V regulation chip.
With VCC.GND.TXD.RXD foot for the Bluetooth
With “Re-seach” button(ON/OFF/WAKE foot for it , external MCU outinput “High level” can control module to re-seach)
Compatible with bluetooth master module”.slave module”or master-slave(whole) module.
Input voltage: 3.3~6V
input power supply 3.3~6V, Prohibit more than 7V
No “Automatically prevent power supply peversing func”, so please correctly connect power supply
We advise to install “Bluetooth master module”
The “State” is output foot for LED status, when bluetooth “Unconnected”, output “Pulse” ; when bluetooth “connected”, output “High level”, we can determine the states from “MCU”
If only the board , No any “Bluetooth Function “Qucik View
HC-06 Bluetooth Module₦ 3,490
HC-06 Bluetooth module interfaces easily to microcontroller or Arduino with four I/O pins:
VCC, GND, TXD, RXD. The module has a status LED.
Control interface is via AT commandsQucik View